Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Blues...

This morning I did something I had never done in ages. Jogging. Trust me, I didn't get very far before I was panting heavily. I think I'll just stick with computers and video games.

With the absence of absolutely nothing else to talk about, lemme mention a new school landmark that got me thinking. Who knows what those observatory-like buildings just beside the new Chemical Engineering building are for? I have absolutely no idea what it is and what it's going to be used for. It's just like that SOHT building with a round section that had high voltage cables sticking out everywhere on the floor. I think the most unbelievable rumor I heard was that it was going to be used for large scale nuclear research and its health implications. I just thought it'd be a video game center, lol. So anyone with info about the observatories, could you let us know? Or you could just take a wild guess and be creative about it. And while you're at it, you could also guess what the new building just beside EVT's building beside Sunic is. So many besides, huh? Well live with it until their names come out.

Finally, I heard the school calendar is out. Havent scoured my usual channels for it because MTN decided I've been doing too much surfing, but I'll post it in my next post. Now find something creative to do today. Word has it there's no school for the next two weeks at least. And please, easy on the flexing. Me I'm going to study, and study hard. How many of you believe that?

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment