Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boredom is a Killer + Jambite Info

Hey readers. How's your hols coming to an end?

Absolutely nothing going on at my end. Sure I picked a few injuries while trying to bite my nails with my teeth, but other than that, I'm peachy, thank you. Bottom line? It's so boring here, can't wait to get back to school. For real.

On to some FUTO gist. For our brand new "jambites", clearance is expected to start by the 15th, that's like next week Friday, so start getting ready to pay outrageous fees and stand in long queues. All part of the learning process, I guess. I can still remember my first days in school. I was a smart kid, got someone to do my clearance for me. Can't imagine aje butter like me going through all that stress under blinding hot FUTO sun, lol. Aint good for my colour. Anyway, if you're the lucky type, maybe one maga with chyking intentions would be foolish enough to help you out, or that sweet church sister who's just trying to woo you into attending her fellowship. Either way, get ready, for your hustling for the next five years starts NOW!

Gotta go folks, need to determine how long it'll take to drown myself. Anything to get away from this boredom. See you tomorrow, hopefully. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment