Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year Folks….School Year, that is…

Hey peeps! Happy New Year! So who missed me? And none of you even called! No fair!

Well for those of you who have been genuinely concerned, I’ve been outta touch for quite a while. Unfortunately I can’t tell you why, but all I’d mention is that it “had” something to do with my health. Don’t worry, I’m perfectly fine now, and locked and loaded for the New School Year. Remember, it’s all about hot gist emanating from different corners of the FUTO, reported just the way I see it and in my own opinion. So if you don’t like it, I suggest you take it up with my sponsors, lol.

Well, I just breezed into school over the weekend, and I must say the harmattan winds really gave me a chilly welcome. Weather reports confirm that they’d be around for awhile, so I’d suggest you come with your mufflers and duvets, cos it’s gonna be a cold January. Maybe a hot flask would do wonders too. And there’s a loooooooong surprise waiting for those of you who haven’t been to school in a while, especially those coming into school from Ihiagwa back gate. Won’t tell you what it is, but I’d tell you it’s something most students have been waiting for a very long time but never ever expected it to finally arrive. Think you already know what I’m talking about? Come to school and see for yourself….wink!

The environs are still drier than the humid weather. Shops are not open, even though students can be seen trooping in with their luggages and frowning faces (lol, y?). But there’s good news for residents in some parts of Umuchima. There’re two new transformers located in different parts that are now supplying good stable electricity. So I guess the lodge landlords have something to smile about, as business would probably sneak back up this year. The popular areas are Onyia Towers area, and also Legacy Suites, notoriously known not to have had light for over 3 years.

Nothing much else to report, I’m still shifting through my news sources, which are plenty, since I’ve been gone this long. And please pardon me if you do not have daily updates yet, I’m still trying to tweak this my BB (Yeah, just had to get one, sigh, lol) to perform exactly as I want it, and that may take some time, since I’m not that gadget crazy. But here’s to a fruitful new year to all my readers, I hope to keep you entertained as much as possible with this my totally pointless opinions about school happenings as they happen, but for now, lemme keep twiddling with this twitter thingy….anybody got a manual?

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment