Thursday, January 27, 2011

Futo’s Very own “Brothel”!!!

Ok, I know this title’s a little bit demeaning, but first hear what I have to say….

Ok, so as I’m walking down Umuchima main road for a breath of fresh air, I stop to get some credit for my phone. And while fishing in my jeans for some change, a stranger engages the credit lady in a conversation, trying to find the best place to lodge for the night, as she expected to travel further to her destination. As the credit lady (the name seems aptly appropriate, forgive me, lol) racks her brain trying to find a solution, I add in with all honesty “Why don’t you try Jives that’s just down the road? And if you see the eye the credit lady gave me and immediately warned the stranger against staying there. I’m relatively surprised and ask the credit lady to tell me what exactly is wrong with Jives. And she proceeds to tell me some funny things she knows is happening at that place. I thank her and continue my walk, thinking furiously and devising a plan to get to the root of this new development.

At about 9:30pm, I step into Jives, “exclusively” clad from head to toe but still skimpy enough to suggest I was looking for some “quick” relief action if need be. I order a soft beer and lounge around outside. Being who I am, I didn’t think I might be in any danger, until one girl walks up, pulls up a chair and tries engaging me in a conversation. I reply politely and keep the convo going until her friend also shows up and pulls up a chair. Then I swear the craziest thing happened: a hand slowly but assuredly starts sliding up my right thigh. I react immediately and the move gives away my awareness to what is going on. As if on cue, the conversation rapidly changes to demands for a quickie between the three of us. Here I am being told how hot I was looking and how they’d rip me apart with pleasure if I’d let them. I already had my proof that the credit lady was actually not joking, but needed to see exactly how far this may go without getting outta hand. So I tell them I do strictly men and asked if there were any hot takers around here. They whisper a little and keep pointing here and there at potential targets. I ask them how it all works and their description aint any different from the real “sex places” out there. At this moment I decide it’s high time I skipped away, so I point at the farthest man from me, nd demand for him. The two girls ask me not to go anywhere as they go deliver my request but who am I kiddin’? I packed up my stuff and swept away before they’d come back. And in my hurry to leave, I forget to pay for the drink I downed.

Back at home I ponder a whole lot about somewhere that started as an interesting business prospect with a lot of attractions. Jives had a relatively big hall which could be used for different events, restaurant facilities, and an at least manageable accommodation. What exactly happened to get it to this state? Bad management? Is someone swearing for the owner? Or is this the new line of business the owner is ready to explore? Why doesn’t he reason like the dude who owns Icebox suites who has decided to turn it into a hospital. But either way, he should know that his establishment is already getting a bad name amongst most of its customers. I’m already begginning to hear a lotta snide comments about that place. My question is, what do you think could be done about it?

3 comments:

  1. its great suprise, i wonder when all this started, i am the only student who supposedly resided in jives, all of ma final yr last yr, so pls engage me in a proper discussion. did all these activities begin this yr, or last 4 months? i even dJ`d there all through last yr. jeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls can I get any number of any prostitute in jives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls can I get any number of any prostitute in jives

    ReplyDelete